- Race Type
The Two Bear Marathon is continuing to evolve and grow. There will be a new, all road course for 2017! Come visit Whitefish and run where we run beginning and ending at depot park in down town, and then continuing on to roll through back roads with mountain and lake views. USATF certified!
- RACE DATE
Sunday September 16, 2018
- STARTING TIME
Depot Park, Whitefish MT. THIS IS A NEW STARTING LOCATION FOR THE TWO BEAR MARATHON
Depot Park, Whitefish, MT
This is a full marathon – 26.2 miles
Fully road marathon course for 2018, Boston Qualifier!
- Finishing times
YOU MUST FINISH THE MARATHON IN 7 HOURS OR LESS TO BE CONSIDERED AN OFFICIAL FINISHER. ALL RUNNERS MUST BE OFF THE COURSE BY 2:30 P.M.
- Entry Fee
$75 to $110 depending on entry date
- Water and Coffee Traders Coffee
- Two Bear Marathon finishers shirt
- Medallion for all official finishers
- Fluids, foods and sanitary facilities on the course
- Celebration at finish with food and drink for all runners
- Day pass for The Wave
- Late Entry Fee
After Sept. 1st additional cost of $25
The Two Bear Marathon is hosted by The Wave and is supported by its many sponsors. One hundred percent of race entry fees will be donated to The Wave Scholarship Fund
- THE COURSE Click to see detailed map
New, all road, scenic course this year starting and finishing at Depot Park in beautiful Whitefish, MT. Course map is unofficial, mileage will be perfected before event. Half and full cover the same first 13.1
- AID STATIONS
Water and Hammer Nutrition Heed sports drink approximately every 3 miles; Hammer Gel and orange slices available at selected aid stations along the course. If you would like to train with these products, please contact anyone at Hammer Nutrition (www.hammernutrition.com), (406) 862-1877 or 1-800-336-1977.
Ceremony to begin at approximately noon at Depot Park
- Top Female and Top Male overall
- Other Awards presented 3 deep for both genders in 10-year age divisions
- POST RACE CELEBRATION AT Depot Park IS DONATED BY PIGGYBACK BARBECUE AND IS FREE TO RUNNER AND $5 FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
- PACKET PICK-UP
Depot Park: 10am – 4pm
- More race details click here: Race FAQ