- Race Type
5K (3.1 mile)
The Two Bear 5K is run at the same time as the full and half marathons. The race starts in the heart of Whitefish at Depot Park. Stollers may be used during the 5K.
- RACE DATE
Sunday, September 16, 2018
- STARTING TIME
NOTE: all races start together at 7:30 a.m.
- NEW LOCATION: Depot Park in Whitefish, Montana
Depot Park in Whitefish, Montana
5K or 3.1 miles
- ENTRY FEE
14 and older:
- $25 (through August 31)
- $30 (September 1 – September 15)
- $35 (September 16th, race day)
Ages 6 – 13:
- $10 (through August 31)
- $15 (September 1 – September 15)
- $20 (September 16th, race day)
5 and under: free
- Water and Coffee provided by Traders Coffee
- Two Bear Marathon finishers shirt
- Medallion for all official finishers
- Fluids, foods and sanitary facilities on the course
- Celebration at the finish with food and drink for all runners
- Day pass for The Wave Aqua & Fitness Center
- Late Entry Fee
Late registration pricing begins September 2, 2018.
The Two Bear Marathon is hosted by The Wave and is supported by its many sponsors. 100% of race entry fees will be donated to The Wave Scholarship Fund.
- THE COURSE
- AID STATIONS
Water and sports drink are available on the course.
Ceremony to begin at approximately noon at Depot Park
- Top Female and Top Male overall
- Other Awards presented 3 deep for both genders in 10-year age divisions
- POST-RACE CELEBRATION
The post-race party will be held near the finish in Depot Park in Whitefish. Participants can enjoy delicious barbecue donated by Piggyback Barbecue, as well as drinks, including beers from local breweries. The party is free to all runners participating in the marathon or half marathon and only $5 per person for friends and family.
- PACKET PICK-UP
Saturday, September 15
10am – 4pm
Wave Aquatic Center, 1250 Baker Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937
Sunday, September 16
6 – 7am
Depot Park, 510 Railway St, Whitefish, MT 59937